Best Underwater Case For Samsung Galaxy
- Made of high quality waterproof sturdy material.
- iP68 certified case. (2 meters up to 30 min.)
- Built-in screen protector.
- Design to fit Samsung Galaxy S and Note Series.
- Easy access to all the buttons and ports.
- 360° heavy-duty protection.
- Shockproof, anti-knock, dustproof and waterproof case.
- Support wireless charging.
- Easy to install and take it off.
Available Color: Black
Get Yours Now!
Nothing means more to us than bringing our customer’s great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet all our customers' needs, delivering our products beyond all expectations anywhere in the world.
How do you ship packages?
Styleeo works with global merchants to source high-quality products at the best prices possible and ships them directly to the customer. Depending on the product's weight and size, we ship the packages from our partner's warehouse in USA and China by USPS, ePacket, 4PX, EMS, and Yanwen logistics.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We ship to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and could incur custom fees depending on your country's customs regulations.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location, time, customs clearance and other logistics factors. Below is the estimated delivery time based on our past delivery date.
- United States: Standard Shipping- 7-10 Days(Depending on the locations)
- Australia, New Zealand, UK: Standard Shipping- 7-12 Days(Depending on the locations)
- Rest Of The World: Standard Shipping- 10-30 Days(Depending on the location)
*This does not include our 1-3 days order processing time, excluding weekends and public holiday's.
Please Note: Shipping times are estimated only, and specific delivery dates are not guaranteed. Shipping time could take longer than estimates due to customs clearance and some other logistic issues.
Orders processing gets delayed during Christmas and New Year holidays.
*Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing a shipping delay all around the world. Delivery could take a bit longer than the estimated shipping time mentioned above.
What is the shipping insurance?
Shipping insurance provides a guaranteed replacement product if your item gets damaged, stolen or lost during transit. This does not include custom related fees, wrong, incomplete, unverified shipping addresses and other issues.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. Please check your junk or spam mail folder; sometimes, emails go to those folders. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
*Small items such as screen protectors and tempered glass ship without the tracking number.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment.”
It takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system for some shipping companies. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number. Please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
What if I have to cancel, modify or change the order?
Once we receive the order, the customer has 2 hours to make any changes to the order(including cancellation). No further changes can be made once the order has been processed and shipped.
Styleeo is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your tracking information states that your package was delivered to your address and you have not received it, please report it to your respective shipping carrier. The customer is responsible for providing the correct order details such as shipping address. Customers are responsible for re-shipping costs due to incorrect addresses entered at checkout.
In situations like this, it would be a good idea to follow these steps:
- Check with other household members that they did not forget to mention a package arriving
- Do a thorough search around the outside of your house to make sure that the package was not left in an unusual place
- Ask neighbours whether they have received any packages on behalf of someone else
- Contact the shipping company to request more details about the delivery
- File a police report if you suspect the item was stolen
*If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.