Best Mini Wireless Pinhole Security Camera
Continuously recording mode, a snapshot of an event mode options to make a recording, reviewing video and pictures easy. Smallest design, you can place the mini cameras on bookshelves, desks or anywhere else that doesn't seem conspicuous to protect your home, family and business.Specifications:
1. Video Format: AVI
2. Video Coding: M-JPEG
3. Video Resolution Ratio: 640x480 VGA
4. Network Transmission Resolution Ratio: 320x240 QVGA
5. Video Frame Rate: 10fps±1fps
6. Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
7. Antenna: 2.4G 802.11n WIFI Built-in Antenna
8. Storage: Support TF Card, Max. to 32G
9. Player: Operating System Built-in or Main Stream Player
10. Image Proportion: 4:3
11. Support System: Windows, IOS, Android
12. Charging Voltage: DC 5V
13. Interface Type: Mini 5Pin USB
14. Save Support: -Micro SD-Card(TF Card)
15. Battery Type: High Power Capacity Polymer Lithium
16. Working Distance: no block within10 meters
Instructions A for basic operation:
1. Scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP "WIFI DVR".
2. Connect the camera to the cable, then connect the USB port of the cable to a powered USB receiver. (If the built-in battery is powered-off)
3. Turn the camera's switch to the on position, blue lights will appear. Then turn on your phone, search for WIFI, find "MD81S" and connect to it (if the password is needed, pls enter 12345678).
4. Connected to the WIFI MD81S successfully, enter APP WIFI DVR, click LAN, wait for about 10 seconds, the MD0b5cf will appear, click it, the real-time video will show on your phone.
5. If you need to record the video, click the fifth icon below the video to start recording, click again, stop recording.
Instructions B for automatically saving operation:
1. Insert a TF card into the built-in battery.
2. Follow the step 1, 2, 3 in the Instructions A.
3. Click the arrow in the upper right corner of the LAN interface to enter the settings interface, click Wi-Fi, select wifi MD81S, and enter the password 12345678. Click OK when done.
4. 10 seconds later, turn off the camera, then turn the mode button to the on position, and then turn on the camera.
5. Enter the APP "WIFI DVR", click the arrow in the upper right corner of the LAN interface, then click SD-Card settings, choose "Sart automatic recording" and "Voice recording", click ok when finished.
6. You can find the automatically recorded videos in the Files interface. They are automatically saved as a single file every five minutes. But once the TF card is filled up, the last video file will overwrite the oldest one.
1 x Wifi Camera
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x Manual
Get Yours Now!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.